Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just so everyone knows,

I get all my articles from Official or Reliable sites (huffington post, CNN ect)  I also have alot of facebook pages on my facebook that bring me most of these articles! If by chance you see anything on here that is not true, or wrong please let me know so I can correct it, I try  to make everything on here as true as possible with only the most effective facts. Please do not comment saying they are wrong just on your own opinion, don't get me wrong opinions are welcomed of course, but not when correcting an article! if I find anything to be false it comes down immediately  I will not sit here and saying Romney is doing something wrong when he isn't. I really want to make this right so people can make the right decision for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment