Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Shall I start with the presidental Debate, Do I dare?

 We all know Republicans and Democrats have been at each other throats this election year more than I have ever noticed before. Could it be that this next president can change our country forever?  I Understand ALOT of people have lost hope in Obama, but it isnt really Obamas fault, I mean date back to Bush, thats where it all went wrong. Scenario: Say someone owned this business and it did a horrible job, so you buy this business over and you keep it all the same (same name, same products ect) but your way of managing a business is better but there's a mess to clean before you can prove yourself. Thats sorta what this is,  Obama has been cleaning Bushes mess for 4 years. Without telling you what party I am in, I will give my opinion.

At first I wasnt for Obama, I wanted Mccain to win, but this time around, I cant help but to vote for him.  I wouldnt really feel this way if Romney controlled himself a little bit more. For example

"I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there." 
Ok so I am poor, my husband has a full time job that any day he will be getting laid off at, we also have food stamps, this def qalifies me as "poor"  so your not concerned about me? even though I am a American Citizen,? I have paid my taxes, I do what must be done, but yet, my own future president does not care about me. shame!

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. ... My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Again, I am one of these people, so are my kids and because of BUSH i cant get a job, its not that im not looking, im not a freeloader or a mouch, I just looking to get by, hey listen, if you can dish out money for other countries then you can pay for your own.  Trust me, I dont want the government to take care of me, I want to take care of myself, but until SOMEONE creates more jobs that 47% that you are talking about will be out of work! so stop bitching and start making jobs, not just factory or state jobs, but retail and restaurant as well for people like me who can not get a job in any other business! 

"My dad, as you probably know, was the governor of Michigan and was the head of a car company. But he was born in Mexico... and had he been born of, uh, Mexican parents, I'd have a better shot at winning this. But he was unfortunately born to Americans living in Mexico. He lived there for a number of years. I mean, I say that jokingly, but it would be helpful to be Latino." 

Now your busting on the Latinos, saying they have it easier! Whats your deal? your running for president for christ sake! Stop discriminating everyone!!!

"I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed." —Mitt Romney, speaking in 2011 to unemployed people in Florida. Romney's net worth is over $200 million.

SMDH!

then there was a new one about how if you dont have insurance dont go to the ER!

I am not here to put down republicans and I wish I could find something stupid Obama has said, but he dont have to do much anymore!  I feel like Romney is making this country into a communist country!

The whole abortion thing also, women have the right to choose, WE HAVE RIGHTS, and he wants to take away that right and the right to serve in the military! 



This is my opinion, I pretty much believe that Obama will win this vote, only because Romney has discriminated almost everyone who isnt rich or male or white, thats a pretty big portion of the votes! now I really would like to hear why Females want to vote Romney! whats your reason?

(source of quote's Politcal Humor

No comments:

Post a Comment